Patrick helps listeners answer the claim that protestants make about being saved by faith alone, helps a young caller understand one of the ten commandments in the context of war and shares some interesting stories for the listeners about AI and tattoos.
- John – Protestants say we are saved by faith alone- what chapter and verse can I go to counter this?
- Elliot – I don’t think prayer makes anything better.
- Catalina 9-years-old – Do people break the 10 commandments if they kill someone in a war?
- Sandy – Yoga-I don’t see what’s the big deal about it if I am just doing the exercises, nothing else?
- The Rise of Tattoo Tourism: The New Way Millennials and Gen Zers Plan Vacations
- This AI Watches Millions Of Cars Daily And Tells Cops If You’re Driving Like A Criminal
- Aurora – Niece makes jewelry and trying to explain to her why not to use evil eye since she is not catholic
- Tim – Brother is in reiki. how can I get him out?