Patrick discusses the implications of eating food sacrificed to idols in regard to those who are scandalized by it, gives a compelling commentary on last Sunday’s readings about the wheat and the weeds and helps callers navigate the dangers of Tarot Cards.
- Patrick discusses the implications of eating Halal food regarding eating food offered to an idol
- Tom – My third son wants to become a Jew. How can I help him come back to the Church? Do you have a book rec? At one point he was considering becoming a priest. He has trouble with Trinity
- Ash – Comment: Patrick gave an excellent answer about Papal criticism
- Richard – When we stand before Jesus all our sins will be out there what about confession? do those still come up?
- Patrick talks about the Gospel from last Sunday, Matthew chapter 13, in relation to corruption in the world.
- Mary – I pray the special prayer that releases souls from purgatory but also have masses said for them. is one more effective than another?
- Clementina – How does the church feel about cremation? is it okay to donate body to science?
- Amy – Granddaughter has tarot cards. how can I talk with her and my son about this?