Patrick answers listener questions about indulgences, Purgatory, do animals have a conscience, what is wrong with SSPX, and he shares the disturbing news of the expulsion of Jesuit priest Marko Ivan Rupnik
- Elizabeth (email) – Question applying indulgences and can we apply them to our time in Purgatory?
- David (email) – Do animals have a conscience?
- Michael – If aliens are real, how does it relate to Christ’s death on the cross?
- Aaron – What is wrong with SSPX?
- Pamela – Praying for those who are suffering: should we pray for the devil and demons?
- Jesuits confirm expulsion of a priest “artist” Rev. Marko Ivan Rupnik
- Charlotte – What is Patrick’s take on Matthew 27:51-53. “Behold the curtain of the temple was torn in two….” This sounds like The Night of the Living Dead. What happened to all of these people?
- Andrew – What do you do when you’re a Catholic and you’re angry with the Church?