Patrick continues his conversation with Andrew from the end of the last hour about the scandalous behavior of Rev. Marko Ivan Rupnik and answers listener questions about the Saint Gertrude Prayer, was Saint James a Bishop in Jerusalem, and is it okay to attend a wedding of a Catholic if the wedding isn’t in a Church
- Patrick is asked, “Why even bring this bad news up?”
- Frank – I need clarity about the St. Gertrude Prayer of the Holy Souls in Purgatory. What are Patrick’s thoughts about 1,000 released from purgatory?
- Pat – Was St. James a bishop in Jerusalem?
- Rod – Why does Hebrews 1:5 indicate that Jesus become the Son on a certain day?
- Obamas’ personal chef drowns near family’s home on Martha’s Vineyard
- Mimi – I’m struggling to make sense about how much more difficult it is for young people (in terms of faith) and why God allows it. How do I make sense of it?
- Thomas – Can I attend a wedding of a Catholic not in a Church?