Patrick answers listener questions about why is there suffering in the world, how to best start a youth club, is it a mortal sin to switch from a Catholic Church to Eastern Orthodoxy, and what are the moral dilemmas of IVF?
- Kirby (email) – Why do you think suffering exists?
- Joel – I have a Bible verse that I use to talk with Protestants; 1 Peter: 3:15. Is this a good one or should I use another?
- Martha – We were invited by parish to start a youth club. Do you have ideas of where we could start?
- Monica – Is it mortal sin to change from Catholic to Eastern Orthodoxy?
- Email – Question about the moral implications of In vitro fertilization (IVF)