Patrick continues his conversation with Patty for the end of the previous hour. He explains to her how best to talk with her Calvary Chapel friend about Catholicism and the Bible. He also answers listener questions about the infallibility of the Pope, the origin of God’s name, do guardian angels ever give up on people, and why would everyone’s sins be exposed at the last judgement?
- Brandon (email) – How can there be bad Popes if Catholics believe in the infallibility of the Pope?
- Monique – Theology of the Body: Does it mean that the person who is passed the age of conception shouldn’t get married?
- Rudy – Origins of the name for God: was it a pagan name for the god of war?
- Sam – Do Guardian angels ever give up on people who turn evil?
- Karen – What is the purpose of exposing everyone’s sins at the last judgement?