Patrick contemplates God’s unchanging nature and answers listener questions about spiritual directors, is Protestant baptism valid, and why does a loving God send people to hell forever?
- Patrick contemplates God’s unchanging nature and he recommends the book, “The Trinitarian Christology of St Thomas Aquinas Reprint Edition” by Dominic Legge
- Pam – Should Spiritual Directors be a priests or deacons?
- Valerie – Thank you for recommending “The Dogma of Hell”
- Lisa – How do we find a Spiritual Director (priests are usually very busy)
- David – Why is Protestant baptism valid under normal circumstances, since it should be done by a priest traditionally under normal circumstances?
- Mary – A transgender person wants to enter the Church but is not repentant of his transition. Is there any documentation I can give as to why he can’t enter?
- Nelda – If God is so forgiving why does He say they will be in Hell forever?
- Angela – I disagree with you about what you said about trans people being in the Catholic Church. He should not ever be able to be Catholic ever.