Patrick answers listener question about the history of the Sign of the Cross, how to defend ourselves from spiritual attacks, and is NFP a form of contraception?
- Ruben – My daughter is going to turn 21 soon, and Patrick mentioned some time ago that he wrote a book for young people going to university. What is that book?
- Teresa – I healed my scabies with spit. Has anyone else done this before?
- Denise – What is the history of the sign of the cross?
- Former UPenn female swimmer testifies that teammates of Lia Thomas were forced to undergo ‘re-education’ to make them ‘comfortable with the idea of undressing in front of a male’
- Patrick revisits a topic from yesterday’s show when he spoke with a listener who disagreed with him about the morals of NFP
- Kevin – Does the Sign of the Cross protect us from spiritual attacks?
- Dominic – I disagree with Patrick. Anyone can say that they have an excuse to use NFP. I think NFP is a form of contraception.