Bible Study: (1:49)
- Father Explains St. Paul’s great Kvetch!
- What are whitewashed tombs?
- (21:20) – Do Eucharistic miracles tend to revolve around desecrations?
- (22:54) – John 14:1 – How does it say that Jesus is God?
- (24:19) – Easter in Middle East?
- (28:40) – Our priest discussed Jesus and the Canaanite woman
- (30:22) – Best edition of the Roman Missal?
- (31:05) – I am my own apostle at the hour of death?
Word of the day: Drudgery (33:22)
- (35:08) – How is it that God was there in the beginning?
- (38:52) – It says dogs, does it mean puppies in Matthew, after beatitudes?
- (41:36) – I heard there was a tomb the BVM, but I thought she was assumed?
- (44:53) – Question on abortion, could it ever be resolved through political parties, or will it come down through a chastisement or apparition from Mary?
- (49:25) – Asking the intercession for old testament saints, is that possible?