Patrick comments and shares the startling poll numbers indicating that parents don’t seem to want their kids to be married or have kids of their own
- Kevin – I thought the Catholic Church tried to assassinate Martin Luther. Is that true?
- Bob – If Angels were in the beatific vision why would they fall?
- Ann – The percentages you mentioned about parents wanting grandkids I think has more to do with parents not wanting to put pressure on their kids.
- Frank – Can I go to a secular wedding where everyone is Catholic but no one has gone to Church in a long time?
- Herman – What does the priest need to say to have a valid confession?