Patrick answers listener questions about the Anglican Ordinariate rite, can demonic spirits be the cause of misfortunes, what are the requirements to be a godparent, and is it a sin to feel like God doesn’t care about us
- Michael – Is the Anglican ordinariate rite here to stay in the Catholic Church and can any priest use that form of the liturgy?
- Dusty – Can demonic spirits be a reason for misfortunes and sickness?
- Greg – Is it a sin to deny that God cares about us?
- Robert – We were asked to be godparents. What is required of this and since I am in my 70s would that be a good idea?
- Christina – How can I explain apologetics for people who believe you just need to be a good person?
- Michael – What is the main reason the Catholic Church is against Free Masonry?
- Sarah – I am a public school teacher in IL and just getting ready to go back to school. How do I talk with the LGBT club about not wanting to fly a rainbow flag in my classroom?
- Andrea – What should I do if I think someone might be trying to steal Jesus in the Eucharist?