Patrick continues his conversation with Steve from the first hour in regards to if statues are idols or not
- Michael – I am part of the Christo movement and it’s a great way for people to come together to learn more about their faith
- Nora – There is a man who dresses like a woman and goes in the bathroom of where I work. What should I do?
- Steven – My Youngest daughter was baptized and the words that were said were ‘Holy Ghost’ instead of ‘holy Spirit’, is that valid?
- Joseph – The priest did not say “the Body of Christ” at Mass when giving me communion. Is this a valid communion?
- Dug – What does the Catholic Church say about people who are really devout Amish?
- Barbara = I’m 68 and reverted to the Catholic Church from the Russian Orthodox Church. The Dura Reems Bible seems to have different names for people and places than newer bibles, why’s that? AND Why do we say ‘holy Spirit’ instead of ‘Holy Ghost’?
- Jane – My 28-year-old son wants to find a wife and met a woman who is wanting to be a surrogate mom for a gay couple in Australia. What should I do?