Patrick continues his conversation with Jane from the end of the last hour about helping her son understand that what he’s contemplating is morally and spiritually reprehensible and the woman he is seeing isn’t “wife material.”
- Patrick reads a “Nastygram”
- Diana – If Jesus was crucified by his wrists than why do stigmata’s like Padre Pio’s have the marks on their palms?
- Pat – Is devotion to the Holy Face of Christ valid in the Catholic Church?
- Michael – I recently joined the Knights of Columbus, what do you think about them?
- Elizabeth – The Catholic School that my kids will be going to has a male teacher who is wearing makeup. The school said they addressed it but didn’t give details. What should I do?
- David – Where did Moses and Elisha come from there during the Transfiguration since no one was in heaven yet?
- Janet – Is it okay to be buried in a Protestant cemetery?
- Frances – Can you explain the changes the Church has made to the Lord’s Prayer? They removed the Amen and added ‘thine is the kingdom…’
- Michael – I’m in the military and will be cremated because of the military vault that I will be placed in. Is that okay?