Patrick answers listener questions about confession, how and how much to gift a priest who blesses your home, can blaspheme against the Holy Spirit be forgiven, and if it’s moral to not honor the last wishes of a dying loved one if their wish goes against Church teaching
- Lori – My mom has dementia. Can she go to confession if she can’t remember her sins? She says she wants to go.
- Brian – We had a priest bless our home. Is there a traditional amount of money one would give in thanks for this service?
- Chris – What would a second plenary indulgence do for someone?
- Ron – Have you heard about the book “Domestic Extremist” by a woman who is a recent convert to the Church? I think it is great tool for people.
- Betty – Indulgences and prayer Cards: If someone dies in mortal sin, will it matter how many Mass Card and indulgences they have?
- Victoria – Should I follow my atheist family’s wishes if they become unconscious and put in a hospital?
- Mark – Can blaspheme against the Holy Spirit be forgiven?
- Paul – Does a soul that is damned have a type of purgatory before they enter hell?
- Mary – What should I do about my career? I became Catholic recently and work for a very left wing newspaper. Should I keep working there?