Patrick answers listener questions about scattering the ashes of a loved one, why is Jesus a Catholic, and how grave of a sin is it to break a law that seems nonsensical?
- Patrick starts the show offering prayers to those in Maui
- Walking is good for you and can extend your lifespan
- Israel says they are committed to Christians’ safety in Jerusalem amid attacks
- Brian – My mom wants to be cremated and scattered in a park
- Patrick shares the UCSSB’s position on cremation and scattering ashes: “On the proper disposition of bodily remains”
- Emily 5-years-old – Why do we say Holy Ghost instead of Holy Spirit? Why if Jesus was Jewish is he now Catholic?
- Stanly – My fiancé wants to bring in some alcohol that was purchased out of the state for our wedding but there is a law in PA that you can’t do that. How grave of a matter would it be for us to do this?