Patrick answers listener questions about how sinful is it to break a man-made law that you don’t agree with, was anyone else immaculate conceived, can Catholic’s attend a Jewish service, and do other religions pray to the same God as us?
- Tony – My daughter married a non-denominational man and their child will be dedicated in his church, instead of baptizing the child. Can we go?
- Mike – If you are willing to pay the consequences for breaking a manmade law, is it okay to break that law?
- Laura – Can you explain the Immaculate Conception? Is it the only immaculate conception that happened in the bible?
- Dan – Can a Catholic attend a Jewish service?
- Angela – Could you explain why Adam and Eve were conceived without original sin if they were allowed to sin? Why weren’t they conceived like Mary without sin or the ability to sin?
- Joan – Can you explain whether or not Jews, Christians and Muslims pray to the same God?