Patrick opens the show revisiting a topic from yesterday about a young woman who asked if it would be a sin to travel and stay in the same hotel room but sleep in different beds. Patrick strongly advised against it. He shares and responds to many of the emails that came in overnight disagreeing with him and some affirming he was correct in his assessment
- Mark – Men and women think differently when it comes to temptation which I think should be considered.
- Neil – I agree with you. When we are faced with temptations, our flesh tends to win out. It is best to shield ourselves from temptation.
- Patrick shares the lyrics of the Saint Motel’s song “Move” (which also happens to be our show’s theme song)
- Thomas – Purity and Chastity: If a couple is living unchastely but want to get married, how long should they abstain before considering marriage?
- Ella – What does heaven look like?
- Kelly – My mom was not married in the Catholic Church even though she was Catholic. Later she got divorced. Does she need an annulment?