Patrick addresses a diabolical situation at Kaiser Permanente regarding gender affirming “care” for children. Join us as we examine these pressing issues and explore ways to navigate this challenging landscape. This is an eye-opening discussion that you won’t want to miss!
- New mandatory hospital staff training promotes transitioning 4-year-olds, including surgery
- Thomas 13-years-old – I went to confession and there was a dog in the confessional. Is that okay?
- Mary Ann – My son is looking for a book for non-believers. Any recommendations?
- Jane – As a teacher, I can no longer let the parents know parents if their kids are transgender. What should I do?
- Jesuit college president denounces Catholic schools’ LGBTQ policy
- Teresa – Transgender ideology is also in the Catholic Schools. My kids have had to deal with it.
- Wade – If God is pure act, what is the relation potency and act for the saints in Heaven?
- Brian – I am a retired biology teacher. I had to deal with the trans ideology madness in my classroom.