Bible Study & Feast: (2:07)
(2:07) – The life of St. Matthew
- Father describes slavery in ancient Rome & the idea that we’re given to the world
- Father discusses not taking the poison
- (24:55) – How do I walk with the Lord?
- (29:10) – St. Paul and deaconesses
- (32:17) – Sending back healing crystals
Word of the Day: Diligent (35:00)
- (38:26) – Is there anywhere in the gospel where Jesus tried to give Judas a last chance?
- (41:28) – I am protestant. I have several crosses but none of them are crucifixes. What is the difference between wearing a cross or a crucifix?
- (42:29) – Did anyone in ancient Judaism take a vow of celibacy?
- (43:33) – When I pray, I want to pray to Jesus and the heavenly Father, but it is hard to picture the Father. Any thoughts?
- (47:34) – Do you know of a spiritual writer named Rohr?
- (49:26) – Was Judas’ betrayal predestined?