Bible Study: (2:31)
- 1 Thes 4:1-8: Father discusses the difference in how marriage was viewed back in biblical times in comparison to how it is viewed now.
- Mt 25:1-13: Father analyzes the story of the foolish virgins and the lamps.
- Father answers emails from callers. Get your Questions answered by emailing Father Simon at: email@example.com
Word of the Day: (32:09)
- Michael – Any arrangements of Gregorian chant in four-part harmony
- Margaret – Question on Genesis 6:4 could you explain
- Drew – Question about the original Hebrew, ‘Oracle of the Lords’
- Susan – One of the composers from middle ages, responding to previous caller
- Myra – The lady that just cited Genesis 6, I don’t agree w/Fr. Simon.
- William – How is it that Lucifer came around to gain pride?