Bible Study: (2:00)
- Father does a deep-dive into the history surrounding today’s first reading.
- (21:22) – I disagree with Fr. Simon’s account of Mexican Church history
- (26:53) – Can you tell me where the giants are mentioned in the Bible?
- (30:10) – Question about the land owners and workers: why didn’t God hire the workers earlier in the day?
Word of the Day: Denarius (37:32)
- (39:22) – I teach 6th grade catechism, and the kids asked us, ‘why no details about creation of world, but the fall in garden, the answers are there.’ And my explanation why details are there. What do you think?
- (45:14) – I went to another Church and the Gospel was ‘interactive’. The Gospel was on the screen, and he would say his part, and the parishioners would say their part. What do you think?
- (49:22) – Worthy of the promises of Christ? Could you explain?