We explore the commercialization of gender transition, the impact on religious beliefs, and the need for truthful dialogue. Additionally, we address a heartbreaking situation involving a 4-year-old child who wants hormone treatments and discuss the legal and ethical considerations for parents.
- Patrick continues his conversation with Laura from the previous hour about her son who wants to start hormone therapy
- Cyrus shares a thoughtful email from Angela who thanks Patrick for speaking the hard truths
- Thomas – I am blown away by Laura’s bravery and courage. As a young man, I respect what she is standing up for.
- Carrie – Regarding Laura: She should take legal action to restrain him from hurting himself.
- Ramona – Regarding Laura: “No Way Back” is a documentary on transgender issues.
- Sam – My son has autism and I needed to take legal guardianship of him when he was an adult in order to keep him from starving himself during the pandemic.
- Richard – Aunt passed away suddenly last night, she was baptized Catholic, but not practicing. Any advice on novenas for her soul or how to offer a Mass?
- Bobbie – My great grandson is changing his sex at the age of 4. What can I do?