Join us as we explore resources for engaging with Muslims on matters of faith, discuss the importance of accepting and offering up suffering, celebrate the removal of pornographic books in Florida schools, and examine the significance of tradition in biblical teachings. We’ll also touch upon medical marijuana, the total lack of any evidence for mass graves in Canadian residential schools, and share inspiring stories of faith and resilience.
- Linda – Is smoking medical marijuana approved by the Church?
- Mary – How to overcome victim mentality and spiritual warfare?
- Daniel – What is the line for active participation and passive participation when praying with non-Catholics and non-Christians?
- Not a single body has been found at ‘unmarked graves’ at former indigenous residential schools in Canada
- Rod – Adam and Eve were thrown out of the Garden because of sin, so how did Satan get into the Garden?
- Jackie – Can you offer advice on how to explain the Trinity to a Muslim?
- Florida school board forced to remove dozens of books after parents read ‘graphic’ passages aloud
- Luke – Why does Paul always say to stick to tradition?
- Brian – Why can indulgences be applied to the dead but not the living?