Encore Presentation from August 4, 2023
- Patrick answers listener questions about cremation, who witnessed the transfiguration of Jesus, do angels experience fear, and what is the history of the Oriental-Orthodox Church?
- Being happily married prevents working men from burnout
- David – I heard that 3 days and 3 nights in the ‘heart of the earth’ means that Jesus was under the control of men and Jerusalem. Which makes sense if you start that time at the agony of the garden, instead of the time starting when he was buried. What are your thought?
- Clifford (email) – I want to attend church, but my wife hates it. What should I do?
- Frank (email) – What is the history of the Oriental-Orthodox Church?
- Bill – How can the spirit feel the pain of purgatory or hell since it doesn’t have a body anymore?
- Roz – If angels don’t experience fear than does that mean they know the outcome? If they know the outcome than why do demons do what they do?
- Fernando – Transfiguration of Jesus: why were Moses and Elijah there?
- Teresa – Is it permissible for Catholics to be cremated?