- Katrina – I was a flight attendant based in New York during 9/11. We were the first crew to be grounded.
- Ted – My cousin was supposed to be on the flight crew of 9/11 but she was ill and needed to call in sick.
- Jack – How can I understand a new policy of eliminating the paten under the chin during communion?
- Jose – During 9/11 we had a son who worked at Washington DC. We were concerned about his safety.
- Rocco – I went down and worked the day after it happened, I was a pipe fitter so I could help move stuff. It felt very surreal. I worked 9 days clearing things.
- Rebecca – I was giving birth during 9/11 and now have a Catholic son. There is good in the midst of darkness.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |