The heart of today’s episode is found in our conversation with Alicia from Chicago, who shares agonizingly personal and intimate doubts about her future as she is literally on her way to abort her unborn child. Patrick invites you to join us in prayer for Alicia and her unborn baby as he guides her to choosing life. We are also grateful for the support pouring in from our listeners, offering advice, personal stories, and extending love and encouragement to Alicia.
- Martin (email) – I’m leaving the Catholic faith because Patrick Madrid doesn’t like The Chosen TV show
- Scott – My sister got a divorce and never got an annulment. How do I talk with her about getting an annulment?
- Nancy – I am doing bible in a year with Father Mike. In Tobit, it says Tobit died at different ages with different bible translations. Why is that?
- Alisha – Should I have an abortion? She is literally on her way to have an abortion when she accidently found our show. Patrick guides her to reconsider. This is a powerful call that you will never forget.
- Patrick shares some emails from listeners who are praying for Alisha and her baby
- Mark – I would be willing to help Alisha financially.
- Jenny – I had an abortion. I am a coordinator for Silent No More in Chicago. I would like to encourage her to keep her child.
- Erin – I am a young mom and wanted to encourage Erin that it will be okay.