- Andrew – My wife heard your call with Alicia. Thank you for all you do.
- Maggie – I had an abortion 44 years ago. Am I excommunicated because I had an abortion?
- Alex – Does the Bible support the idea of Purgatory and can I ask the souls in purgatory to pray for my family?
- Norman – My wife and I had an abortion but God has used that pain to open my eyes. I didn’t know Christ until I came to Him with my deep sorrow and guilt.
- David – My wife miscarried and removing the dead child was very difficult.
- Mark – Do I need to physically touch the relic to get healed?
- Elle – Should I keep asking my 18-year-old son to go to church with me when he doesn’t want to go?
- Steve – What would you say to people to think that they can sin because God will forgive them? Alicia seemed to have hinted to that idea in her call.
- Liana – My doctor recommended I use contraceptives because if I get pregnant I could die. What should I do?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |