Special Guest Host Ken Hensley addresses an email from Steve who is seeking advice on remarriage after his ex-wife cheated on him and left him and their eight kids for someone else. Ken delves into the importance of seeking an annulment before entering into another marriage, as the Catholic Church upholds marriage as a sacramental bond intended to be lifelong. We also explore an intriguing excerpt featuring a professor of bioethics at Princeton University who identifies as an atheist. The professor discusses the challenges facing the concept of human dignity in a secular world and acknowledges the foundation provided by the Judeo-Christian belief in humans being created in the image of God.
- Marlene – My mom was in a similar situation with a man when she was older. I want to encourage the caller to stay virtuous and wait for marriage.
- Steve (email) – My ex-wife cheated on me and left the marriage and our 8 kids. We divorced. Do I need an annulment even though she’s the one who cheated and left?
- Email – Should I have my bible blessed?
- Carmen – In the Spanish translation of the Gospel they said 70×7, but in the English it says 77 times. Why are they different?
- Katie – How can we show appreciation to our Guardian Angels?