Patrick dives into the importance of faith, even without seeing miracles, and the role of seeking evidence alongside it. We explore helpful resources for diving deeper into Scripture, including a book recommendation and a podcast to guide your daily readings. We also address questions about the morality of using a birth control pill and the Church’s stance on indulgences.
- Patrick comments on yesterday’s caller saying all life in energy
- Audrey – How do we know Plenary Indulgence’s work and where do they come from?
- John – I can’t seem to get into reading the Bible. I struggle with it. How all these details of what Jesus said so specific?
- Bella – I’ve been married in the Catholic Church for more than 20 years and my husband has a lot of fantasies, and this has been causing a lot of trouble. Is this grant for a divorce?
- Joe – Wants to share about this billboard about antisemitism located between San Francisco and San Jose.
- John – Daughter visited OBGYN because she has medical issues with her menstrual cycle. The OB suggested the birth control pill. Is there any problem?