Patrick explores the different aspects of salvation, the importance of marrying within the Catholic faith, and the challenges in interpreting Scripture. Listen as Patrick unravels the complexities of the concept of salvation in the Bible, provides insights on mixed marriages, and shares anecdotes and theological perspectives on crucial teachings. Plus, don’t miss the enlightening conversation about the power of apostolic tradition and the danger of presumption.
- Adam (Email) – Did Adam and Eve engage in the “marital act” before the Fall?
- Email – Can souls released from purgatory pray for us when they get to Heaven?
- Patrick offers resources to an email asking about dating someone from another religion
- Dan – Ecumenism: The Catholic Church doesn’t seem to be doing ecumenism in the same way as scripture. How can a podcast you did on ecumenism be used to interpret scripture?
- Heather – What does it mean when protestants say they are “saved?” Can I say, as a Catholic, that I am saved?