We discuss the biblical definition of a nation and its historical context, as well as the importance of reading and understanding the original texts of the Bible. Additionally, we address listener questions on a variety of subjects, including divorce, raising children, and the perpetual virginity of Mary.
- Terence – How does the Church define what a nation is? Some popes have said to respect the powers of nations.
- Joseph – I am going through a divorce and am wondering how I should navigate child custody?
- Tori – Did Joseph ever have sexual relations with Mary?
- Alex – I learned that Mary was sent to live in a temple when she was 3-years-old and needed to be married in order to be safe. That is why she got married.
- Patrick reads and responds to an email from a 24-year-old who is having marital relations with her boyfriend. They share a child together and she hopes to marry him someday. She asks if what she’s doing is sinful.
- Maria – Did Saint Ann and Saint Joachim have sexual relations?
- Frank – I have a lot medical problems and nothing seems to be helping. I am stuck in my house and not sure what to do with my life. What should I do?