Patrick helps listeners understand the resurrection of Christ, shares why relics are able to travel the world but we can’t scatter ashes of the deceased, and explains how the bonds of marriage are affected by death.
- Email – I know Jesus existed, but I struggle with the resurrection. I want to accept him, but I can’t get past this wall of doubt.
- Leonard – Why can we move relics of saints but not disperse ashes of people?
- Ken – I would like to give some evangelical insights on a differing view of baptism
- Zulma – If you get married and your spouse dies, are you still married to him?
- Jim – Is the Catholic faith threatened more today in our current culture than it was in the past? I used to be Catholic, fell away, but now am feeling more drawn to it.