Patrick talks with listeners about the collapse or society and how Contraception and abortion may be a leading cause of this problem, as well as answers why priests can’t get married today.
- Patrick continues his conversation with Jim from the end of the previous hour about the consistent breaking down of our faith in a culture that celebrates atheism and sin.
- Rosie – I recently separated from my boyfriend after 15 years. Can I go to confession and receive Jesus in the Eucharist? We were living in sin for all those years.
- Monica – What rules do you have when your family gets together for a reunion? Do you do something to keep it more organized?
- Ron – I think that contraception and abortion are collapsing the Church.
- Biden makes sign of the cross in bizarre moment with Israeli PM Netanyahu
- Rod – Why can’t priests get married in the Church today? It used to be allowed. It says in the bible that it is better to marry than to lust.