Patrick engages in dialog with a protestant who is considering joining the Catholic Church, discusses the morality of video games, and shares the stories of listeners who converted to the Catholic faith.
- Reginald – I am a protestant and I’m thinking about converting to the Catholic Church. Your show has really helped me.
- Patrick shares emails coming in about the topic of kids playing outside
- James – I am currently working my dream job in the video game industry. What are your thoughts on video games? Are they intricately evil?
- Mary – Our daughter is staying at a boy’s dorm in college against our will. What should we do?
- Laura – I am a deacon’s wife. Deacons are married and it is a huge sacrifice for the family. I don’t think priests should be allowed to get married.
- Rogelio – How was the Virgin Mary born free of sin?
- Brandon – I am interested in joining the Catholic Church but my wife is against it. I don’t want to break up the family. What should I do?
- Leeann – I am a convert, much like Reginald from earlier in the show, and your book “Surprised by Truth” played a big role in my conversion.
- Fernando – I talked with you about an abortion that my wife had. We decided to make an appointment for confession. My wife wants to know if we will be able to be a family in heaven?