Patrick talks the question of how pain and time work in purgatory helps listeners understand principles of baptism in the Catholic Church, and helps business owners navigate the workplace when it comes to having employees who are trans.
- Joe – Can you explain what is pain and time in purgatory?
- Guadalupe – Family friend has two older children who he wants to baptize. Why do they need to go to Catechism before baptizing them?
- Mary – My son and his wife left the Catholic Church and baptizing their child in a Episcopalian church. Can I go to the baptism?
- Rie – If time doesn’t exist in purgatory, why did Mary tell Lucia that the young girl who passed away would be spending time in purgatory till the end of time?
- Britney – We got our marriage blessed, but it was before my husband finished RCIA. Is our marriage sacramental?
- Lisa – I am a dentist and I have two patients who work at Planned Parenthood. What should I do?
- Martha – I have employees that are trans. How can I interact with them in the workplace?