Patrick discusses how Catholics should deal with preferred pronouns in today’s society, speaks with listeners about the best tools for studying the bible and helps a caller whos husband cheated on her and committed adultery.
- Joe – What should a faithful Catholic do when people ask them to use preferred pronouns?
- Elizabeth – I am a Eucharistic minister and know that a couple in our church are a lesbian couple. I gave them the cup but felt bad afterwards. What should I do?
- Dan – What are the best tools to study the bible?
- Julie – Regarding caller from yesterday about college daughter living in boy’s dorm: My dad told me that there is nothing wrong with being a virgin.
- Brianna – I recently convalidated my marriage but then found out my husband committed adultery. Is our marriage valid?