Patrick discusses the sign of peace during the Mass and how it has changed over the years, tackles questions about the Mass from different forms of the Mass to how it is practiced in various churches and talks about the courage of Paul.
- Patrick talks about the practice of the sign of peace throughout history.
- Thomas – Is it appropriate to use same signs of respect to Eastern Orthodox Churches that you would use when you pass by a Catholic Church?
- Kathy – When did we start the ordinary of the Mass as we know it today?
- Parker – Why in the Jesuit church in my city, according to the priest, ‘all are welcomed to receive the Eucharist’? I know this is not true, why the Jesuits do it differently? People even bring their dog to church.
- Mike – Where is the line between abortion and allowing someone to have the free will to sin?
- Carrie – Mom of 2 teenage boys, driving them to school, we listen to TPMS and it has been really helpful to discuss those faith related issues with them.