Patrick gives counsel to a father seeking advice to rebuild his relationship with an estranged son, explains different rites of the Church and Tackles the question of headship in the family and the wife’s role to her husband,
- Patrick reads an email about some of the hostility the Greek Orthodox Church has towards the Catholic Church.
- Mike – I have an estranged son and I’d like some advice. I am divorced with the son’s mother. My son won’t even text me back. He’s a very highly educated son. I’d like a relationship with him, how do I get one?
- David – Why is there variance in communion distribution (communion rail, standing, hand, and tongue)?
- Patrick reads an email asking if people can change rites in the Catholic Church.
- Stephen – Is there a match to some of the men’s leadership programs that exist. I’m doing That Man Is You. Where are the women’s groups that are teaching women to respect men’s leadership?