Patrick takes many different kinds of questions about the Eucharist, gives crucial advice to a woman whose granddaughter transitioned trying to become a man, and addresses how excommunication works especially in regard to abortion.
- Michael – I grew up in a mixed Protestant and Catholic household. I’m Russian Orthodox and I listen to TPMS show daily. If the Catholic Church would return to the Latin Mass or English ordinariate, that would be good. I think the Novus Ordo presents a large barrier to union.
- Chris – Communion – the Church is supposed to be focused on the Eucharist. I think psychology suggests that we need to change behavior to change belief. So, we should receive more reverently to increase our belief.
- Carol – My granddaughter transitioned into a man- can prayer do anything at all?
- Teresa – Can we bless babies that have passed through abortion in a mass or funeral service or something?
- Elizabeth – Did the Pope always allow priests to end ex-communication from sin of abortion like in the 60’s?
- Bob – comment- The Church has different practices in different parts of the country. I have not noticed the things you are talking about. what are your thoughts on this?