Bible Study: (1:53)
- How do we talk about Jonah in a way that kids don’t lose respect for the Scriptures?
- Father discusses the difficulty of forgiveness
- Father breaks down The Our Father
- (20:30) – Policy about dogs in Church
- (21:51) – Too often the music at mass is too loud!
- (27:20) – Our daughter wants to get confirmed
- Catechism for adults: https://www.usccb.org/sites/default/files/flipbooks/uscca/files/assets/basic-html/page-23.html
- (28:55) – Lutheran beliefs about the Eucharist
Word of the Day (33:31)
- (36:33) – What do you think about me giving everything to charity instead of my family?
- (38:51) – Grandson asked why you have to confess venial sins if you are forgiven by going through mass?
- (41:47) – How to deal with family members who don’t believe in the pope and what to say to them?
- (47:06) – Did people from the old testament have to wait to see Jesus until opened the gates of Heaven?
- (49:38) – Thou shall not worship strange gods vs false gods. What is the difference?