Bible Study: (2:39)
- Father gives the history of the Pharisees
- (23:24) – I’m a Protestant and I need to clarify that Mary never sinned?
- (31:19) – How can the holy souls in purgatory be holy?
Word of the Day: Gird your loins (35:16)
- (36:21) – My church is building a cemetery in front of the church and you can get your name put on the cross they are making. Your thoughts on this?
- (37:58) – Can we please have a second rosary during the day?
- (39:38) – Genesis – the moon and the sun were created on the 4th day, but why not when he said let there be light?
- (42:44) – Who are the new chosen people? Are the Jews still the chosen people?
- (48:27) – Did people rise from the dead when Jesus died? (cf. Mt 27:51-56)