Bible Study: (2:19)
- Was Jonah alive in the belly of the whale for three days?
- (21:27) – My son and his wife used IVF
- (24:43) – Kneeling at communion
Word of the Day: Neighbor (35:40)
- (38:23) – Should the pronouns of the mass be changed. Using ‘his’ or gender neutral?
- (44:21) – Thank Fr. Simon on what he said, about music. I’ve felt that way and the music is depressing. What do you think?
- (48:14) – Music is very very important, if not good music, people tend to get bored.
- (50:02) – You commented and quoted that Mothers who are constantly weeping for their children, and God’s mercy. Where did you get that quote?