Patrick tackles some pointed questions from a Protestant listener about heaven in the bible and Marian Doctrines, discusses ways to help battle depression, and talks about how to share the excitement of the Mass with non-Catholics.
- Janet – I’m not Catholic but trying to understand what you believe. Why do you believe souls go to heaven? I don’t see anywhere in the bible that say Mary was immaculately conceived.
- Betsy – I am dealing with depression and am wondering if there is anything I can do to help with this?
- Sam – How can I pray for the Pope’s intention when I disagree with his intentions? Can I still get an indulgence?
- Bridget – What helped me with depression was a passage in the bible that says to not be anxious but instead to be grateful and have gratitude to God. It is impossible for the brain to have anxiety and gratefulness at the same time.
- How do we introduce young adults into the faith?
- Juan – I have a protestant co-worker who said Mass was boring. How can I talk with him about this?
- Suzanne – If I had a Mass said for a loved one, will only the people at the Mass be praying for them or will others pray for them too?