Patrick tackles controversial topics like the origins of Halloween, comparisons between different religious groups, and the concept of God’s mercy.
- Happy National Taco Day!
- Email – Question about LDS videos on YouTube
- Pam (email) – Why do we celebrate the Prodigal Son and not the people who were forever faithful and good?
- Cathy – Is the term “sacrebleu” offensive to God? Does it have something to do with Mary.
- Lori – What book can I read about Mormonism?
- Loretta (email) – The history of Halloween
- Maureen – How do you respond to someone who says that the Gutenberg Bible was great because it allowed people to interpret the bible outside of the lens of the Catholic Church?