Patrick discusses Vasectomies and other forms of contraceptives which are condemned by the Catholic church and helps callers understand why certain acts in the marriage bedroom are not allowed by the church.
- Patrick continues his conversation with Ellen from the previous hour – Ellen had her tubes tied in in her 20s but later I decided to have a reversal.
- Michael – Regarding Matthew Shepard, the woman who wrote seems to have another set of martyrs, Matthew Shepard being one of them.
- Tom – I wanted to get a vasectomy myself, but we decided to go down the NFP route and it has been great.
- Evan – I am active in a protestant Church but am thinking about becoming Catholic. My fiancé is still considering the Catholic Church. I’m getting married in two weeks. What should I do?
- Carolina – Why is it wrong to do the withdraw method? I use that with my husband in the bedroom.
- Al – I agree with most of what you say here, but I disagree with what you are saying about vasectomies. My wife had her tubes tied, I think that was fine.