Patrick dives into the fascinating topic of the Church’s embrace of pluriformity and the significance of baptism in our salvation journey. He also discusses the importance of honoring our parents, the complexities of relationships, and the challenges of interpreting biblical truth. Patrick and his callers examine the changes brought about by Vatican II and he explores the diverse expressions of faith within the Church and the importance of respecting each other’s worship styles.
- Israeli woman, 25, hailed as a hero for killing terrorists, leading team that saved kibbutz from Hamas
- Israeli settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque complex on fifth day of Sukkot | Israel-Palestine conflict News
- Marty – I am thinking about re-enlisting in the military to help with Israel. What should I do?
- Kathy – Thanks for sharing this story. I just got back from Israel and your story brought me hope.
- Cindy – I lost a friendship because I told her she should come to the Lord. Was that okay?
- Teresa – I have a brother and sister in law in Jerusalem and their flights were canceled.
- Heidi – What is the best way to honor my mother. She is living in unsanitary conditions? Should we report her to authorities?
- Joe – My friend who has been married for 25 years and is starting to use Porn because his marriage is not exciting. Can he use Porn as a substitute for intimacy?