- Mary (email) – I couldn’t agree with Fr. Ray less. I fell away after the changes made during Vatican II, but thankfully am back in the Church now
- Jay – I think that some people in the Tridentine order who look down on the Novus Ordo. How can I deal with these type of people?
- Kathleen – I think we are losing people with Post-Vatican II. How is that new Mass working out for Catholics?
- Stephanie – I am returning to the faith. I think that the changes in the Mass are confusing to me regarding Vatican II.
- Jeff – I need some tips for debating.
- noSal – I go to a Mormon dentist. Is that okay for me to do?
- Margo – How you explained the Arab situation and how many were Israelites was amazing.
- Dominic 10-years-old – If you have a mental disorder, how can you tell the difference between a mortal and a venal sin?
- Matthew – I had mental disorders and was angry. I went to prison, but now I’m getting back into the faith. I really need the face to face with the priest in the confessional.
- Dana – I think that we need to pay attention to the souls who are falling from the faith because of Church division
- Francisco – How do I best promote relevant Radio?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |