- Patrick responds to an email from Lucy who misheard or misunderstood a conversation Patrick had with Alex in the first hour
- Cyrus asks Patrick if it’s sinful not to feel remorse when we see videos of the terrorists being killed
- Diana – As Catholics we shouldn’t look at Hamas with spite but with love and sorrow for their soul.
- Mike – When Saint Faustina took a trip to hell, is it true that many people were there because people didn’t pray for them?
- Jason – How do we square God being jealous in the Old Testament with His nature?
- Natalie – Jericho was taken over by the Israelites. How does that relate to what is going on right now?
- Lydia – I am a Palestinian Catholic. Did you ever acknowledge the suffering they underwent by Israel? It is horrible on both sides.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |