Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer tackles the deep question of what part of Jesus’ divine knowledge did he give up when he became man, answers what a good age for children to have smart phones and explains the anointing of the sick.
- Kathy – What God knowledge did Jesus give relinquish when he became man?
- John – Is it bad to watch or participate in a violent sport? i.e. MMA, Boxing or Football?
- Lila – My grandchildren don’t believe in confession to a priest. How can I show them that confession is biblical?
- Ron – What is a good time to give children smart phones?
- Pat – What should the congregation do with their hands during Mass? Will God be mad at me when I get to heaven because I didn’t take better care of my health?
- John – Is the apostolic blessing needed when you get the anointing of the sick?
- Ed – Should we only pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet when people are sick or dying or can it be prayed for peace in the world? What time should I pray the Angelus?