Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer tackles the question of sacramental marriages, takes a young listeners insightful question and talks with a young man who is discerning the priesthood.
- Cynthia – A priest told me I have a sacramental marriage even though you said I didn’t have one last time I called. Could you clarify this for me?
- Marisol 8-years-old – Why does God love the devil?
- Alex – How did you become a priest? I am discerning myself.
- Why can deacons be married?
- Stacy – Can I go to a baby shower of a couple that is not married in the Church?
- James – I have a set of beads that has 1 Our Father, three Hail Mary’s, in 12 sets and a medal of Saint Joseph on it. What kind of rosary is this?
- Carl – After communion, is it okay to sit down when Jesus is put back in the tabernacle? During the Our Father prayer, can we raise our hands?
- Matt – I run a parish ministry and some people in my group are having difficulties with Pope Francis. How can I talk with them about this?